Traditional and Roth Accounts
Whether you're saving for retirement, a new home or investing in your own future, an IRA at RFCU can help you achieve your goals. The earlier you start contributing, the more time you have to accumulate your nest egg.
Choose the right RFCU IRA for your needs from the following types.
Due to paperwork requirements, all IRA Accounts must be opened in our branch.
Invest in your future with a RFCU IRA!
- No administrative or annual fees.
- Make contributions to an IRA anytime during the year.
- Contributions can be made for the previous year until April 15th of the current year.
- Separately insured from your other accounts up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Association.
Select the type that best suits your immediate needs.
IRA Accumulator Savings Accounts
- IRA funds are completely liquid.
- No minimum balance requirements.
- Optional automatic transfer from savings, checking or payroll direct deposit makes saving effortless!
- A balance of $500 earns dividends monthly based on the Average Daily Balance.
IRA Share Certificates
- $500 minimum balance is required to the open account and to earn the posted dividend.
- Competitive rates.
- Dividends paid monthly based on the Average Daily Balance.
- Terms of 9 months through 5 years.
- Minimum penalties for early withdrawal.
- Account automatically rolls over to a new term at posted rate at maturity unless we are otherwise notified.