Convenient access to your RFCU checking and primary share savings accounts at an ATM, your favorite store or online.
- Your RFCU debit card will allow you to withdraw money, make transfers, and review your balances at any ATM that displays the Cirrus, Plus, Accel, CO-OP or Visa logo.
- In addition to using your card at ATMs for transactions, it is accepted at millions of merchants worldwide for purchases. Transactions are deducted from your checking account, just like writing a check.
- Some merchants allow additional cash back when a transaction is processed as a "debit” or point of sale.
- Chip card technology embedded into your card adds a new layer of protection against fraud.
- New and replacement debit cards issued same day at RFCU.
RFCU Cards App
A better card management app for your mobile lifestyle!
In the digital age, we frequently have to sacrifice convenience for security. Our new, easy-to-use mobile
management app give you more of both. With popular functions and added security features at your
fingertips, you can take care of important matters in mere seconds, from anywhere at any time.
Simply register your card with our Mobile App and you can:
- View your debit card transactions
- Lock of unlock your debit card
- ReportReport a card lost/stolen
- Set alerts and controls for purchases
- Report an unauthorized Transaction
Installing the Mobile App on your smartphone or other mobile device is like instantly upgrading your
Riverbank FederalCredit Union card account. Best of all, it’s free and available now!
Why wait? Download our Mobile App today!
CO-OP ATM Network
When it’s not convenient to use the RFCU ATM, you can save $ on surcharges by using an ATM within the CO-OP network. With nearly 30,000 CO-OP ATM locations, you can have access to your funds surcharge fee free.
Find ATM Locations
24-hour Visa Helpline
RFCU has a 24-hour Visa helpline ready to assist you with any debit card issues you may have.
Our 24-hour Visa helpline number is 866-820-0114
Visa debit cards holders can call the helpline to assist with transaction denials, lost or stolen cards, unauthorized transactions and more!
Members can call the RFCU branch during our business hours for help but the 24-hour Visa helpline is always available to assist you.
Visa Automatic Updater
This is a service that allows Visa to send card expiration updates to participating recurring charge merchants. Examples of recurring debit card charges include gyms memberships, magazine subscriptions, etc. Merchants that participate with Visa Automatic Updater will automatically update your account with your new debit card expiration date prior to expiration. This service will help to avoid problems or service interruptions due to expired cards with participating recurring charge merchants.
If you wish to opt-out of Visa Automatic Updater, please call RFCU Member Services at 860-292-2940, or email us at email@example.com.
Visa Purchase Alerts
Purchase alerts help keep you aware of where your money is going. Sign up to receive an email every time a purchase is made based on these parameters:
- Reaching a purchase amount threshold
- International Purchases
- Purchases made on the internet or over the phone
Enroll in VISA Purchase Alerts
Don’t have a RFCU VISA Debit Card? Stop in today and you could leave with a VISA Debit Card ready to activate the same day!